петак, 11. јул 2014.

Mina Vesovic, textile and fashion designer

Mina Vesović, Textile and Fashion designer

Mina says: A textile and clothes designer from Belgrade. I realized I wanted to be a designer when I was a little girl. In high school, I started to learn about the textile and clothes design. Later on, I continued to develop my creativity at the College of Textile and hone my skills at the Faculty of Design. I never wanted to separate textile from fashion design but after graduating from college, I was to choose which of the two will be my profession. So I chose both. Everything I do, I do in my colourful world of imagination and I want to expand my creativity beyond the limits of textile and clothes.
Late in 2010, I started getting familiar with the techniques of patternmaking. It got me rather interested and I realized that if I could master it I’d be able to do everything I imagined by myself.
Early in the summer of 2011, I opened the doors of my creative world and presented myself at my first solo exhibition with the collection of embroidered coats.
Through my work, I learned that only by being persistent you can achieve something. That’s how it came to be. I wanted to sum it all and make a small brand under the name that best explains my work – Sparklina.

1          2

3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар