субота, 12. јул 2014.

Audrey Charlyes Fashion

1. Tell me about yourself, your beginnings and your goals. 
My name is Audrey i am 29 years old . I am passionate about Fashion and been working in the fashion industry for almost 12 years..I started first as a sportswear Model , then after i studied Fashion Design and Merchandising . I did started to work as Fashion Consultant which leads to me to create my first Line in the USA, then a second one in Korea, Asia in General. I had one time an opportunity to write for an online magazine i loved it and started doing it for different magazines. After that i had the idea of creating an Online store where i can bring to my clients private and regular what are in trends. seeing at that was working well i was approached by different outlets to work for them as a private buyer for the high hand customer.. My goals right now is to expand the ''Miss Charlyes Closet'' all over the world first in Asia then little by little bring it back to Europe. I would also love to have another collection but i think that Advising people on what to wear and help them bring out their inner Fierceness is what i love to do the most. 

2. How the fashion is important in your life? 
Well as funny as it may sounds first i wanted to be a Lawyer. But then i realized i have a gift and at 13 i was already designing clothes( Mainly sketching) but i was making every year a collection on papers and some were brought to life.. Fashion keeps me calm and happy i do not really know how to explain but anytime i do something related to fashion i feel happy and being able to help others bring me much more joy . 

3. What do u think how much important for woman is to be fit? 

I think that being Fit is a bit overrated because women of all shape can get dress with style and class without looking like walking sausage.. It is sure important to be fit but we dont have to go to the extreme just to please everyone. As long as a woman is comfortable in her skin doesnt matter how big or small she can be the rest will come with ease. Of course she will have to work on wearing things that compliment her shape which is the most important.


4-What do u think is the most important part of clothes, what of jewelry? 


I believe that Accessories as strange as it may sounds is what can make an outfit look great or go bad. Necklaces are a huge statement makers as long as bracelets and others.. without them any piece of clothing doesnt matter who made them will look simply boring. I am a huge fan of Necklaces and Bracelets.

5. What is your style of clothing? 
Well it is hard sometimes to define but it mostly go with the flow. I try to always remain Classy will dressing my age . Sometimes people feel like in order to be into Fashion you have to explore everything, that may be true but for me i like to change things to make it work with my inner style. I can be wearing a valentino shoes with a skirt from H&M and Asos Curve Blouse. . I try sometimes to be edgy but i always add a touch of \'Audrey\' ahaha to make it more personal and difficult to copied. As a matter of fact in the University i got a price for being the most Stylish ;... 

6. Which kind of style u recommend to young girls? 
I will bold colors . a good pair of flats , or baskets with design on them . It depends on where you are actually i have noticed that in Asia little girls are really on trend for their age. In America for example young girls are trying a bit too hard to look like girl twice their age which is a bit sad. In Europe i often see in store clothes for young girls a bit too boring for them .it needs a lot of life and the choice of fabrics need to be redone.In general little girls needs to be colorful and always keep their nails clean... 

7. What are for u the most important life values? 
Respect of the elderly. Knowing how to conduct yourself in presence of other people. Always being polite and be aware of your surroundings. Honesty too is hugely important. In the world of Fashion there are loads of false promises and you always need to have a back up plan in case you get disappointed which tend to happen a lot.. 

8. How much the love is important in your life? 
Well without Love i am not sure i will be where i am now . It is really important because it helps go through hard things .When you are experimenting difficulties in your work you always need to have someone to give you a bit of a push to get back on your fit. I did try to work only and focus on that without love but you always do notice that something is mixing... 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар