петак, 11. јул 2014.

Patrizia Prencipe fashion

Patrizia Prencipe fashion

1. Tell me about yourself, your beginnings and your goals.
I grew up in Verona, Romeo and Juliet’s city, watching my mother painting. The natural consequence was that I spent my childhood copying art books.
In 2007 I started my carrier as a fashion designer in Benetton. At the University, you learn to free all your creativity, without a commercial aim. When you join one of the largest company of your country, your mind focus on “product”, “sell analysis”, and “prices”. When you find the balance between the need to express yourself and the market, you become a good fashion designer.
2. How the fashion is important in your life?
Fashion is always a form of art, and maybe one of the most noble, because its purpose is to adorn men and not walls or gardens. Its purpose is to satisfy the soul and to make you beautiful. Everyone is free to become an artist and to interpret his own style. Fashion is a „magma“ that overwhelms and absorbs everything, that evolves slowly and reflects the times in which we live.
3. What do u think how much important for woman is to be fit?
Every woman should wear what valorizes her. There is no universal rule. You have to look for a personal style that reflects your way to be, and to see life…but if you can’t decide at all, bet on accessories: shoes and bags always fit!
4. What do u think is the most important part of clothes, what of jewellery?
Two opposite elements can tell a lot about you: outside, the coat, because it cannot lie about how much you spent, about your taste, your social class and your habits; inside, underwear, because it represents your intimate life, the part of you that nobody knows, your sensuality and your way to be in your private life.
About jewellery, I think that necklace can complete an outfit or totally change the mood of your style.
5. What is your style of clothing?
I’m a Mediterranean woman with many curly hairs and I try to valorise my curves with tight dresses in bold but plain colours. I could run the New York Marathon with high hells shoes and I never go out without make-up. Even if this description could give a different idea, my look is elegant but sober, because I always try to find the right balance between the items of my look.
6. Which kind of style u recommend to young girls?
I suggest to be carried by the modern reinterpretation of the grunge style, which mixes 90s inspirations with design/colour block items, and very sexy details, without compromise the comfort. I love the high-waist trousers in broken denim and short tees with funny lettering or creative artworks.
7. What are for u the most important life values?
Staying with the people you trust. It doesn’t matter if your mother, your best friend or your husband. These people will allow you to be and to do what you want and will be happy with you when you will achieve your aims.
8. How much the love is important in your life?
Love is the most important thing in all its shapes: love for the others, love for what you do, love for what you have and love for yourself. Man is made to create, to grow, to share experiences and thoughts, surrounded and supported by beloved people.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар