петак, 11. јул 2014.

Luisa Bezzi Fashion

Luisa Bezzi Fashion

Very talented fashion designer Luizza Bezzi, will show u her opinion about fashion, life, life values and success.
1. Tell me about yourself, your beginnings and your goals.
I began in fashion without thinking very much , I have always been very good with my hands. I come from a family where women know very well how to cook, saw, knit,grow things and men are very artistic,with painting, with music, with wood ect So I started dying in outrageous colors all my family old linen sheets and making great clothes for my friends and myself, knit huge jumpers, that sort of thing..it was the hippy time..Then I applied at the fine art college in NY and kind of escape from Italy. It was an amazing artistic and bohemian time in NY and it really opened my mind and stimulated me to always express myself somehow from small personal things to choosing a job not for the career but if it could take me to some unknown path and teach me some new crafts, for a role where I could make a difference.
2. How the fashion is important in your life?
Fashion is a fantastic creative moment and industry , it brings life and stimuli to people working in it but also to anybody who has an aesthetic eye and feels alive- More than fashion I think that it’s important to have and to grow aesthetics, a sense of harmony and the capacity to choose, to play with codes, an individual vision and a sense of personal freedom from fashion to anything else really…
Fashion maybe it’s the easiest tool to freedom, every morning we wake up and need to get dressed .So let’s use Fashion! it’s a language, a communication tool
Fashion for your home is superimportant also, it show how much you respect yourself, what energy you have, it’s not a question of money, it’s about making nice and your own what is around you.
3. What do u think how much important for woman is to be fit?
For anybody is very important to be fit, to respect our own body and feel good about it . It’s more a matter of health , it’s important to keep a healthy body and healthy mind , you’re happier…
It’s also important to appreciate and love food. I don’t think being fit means being maniac, skinny , muscular and often dry and tense….
4-What do u think is the most important part of clothes, what of jewelry?
Tailored pieces like coats and Jkts- good jeans you feel great in,
good shoes sometime extreme but tasteful,great shirts in silk or cotton, Great cashmere jumpers and cardigan in great colors
For evening anything goes but never overdress, sexy is great if you look confortable and at ease, not out from a boutique window.
5. What is your style of clothing?
Running all day I wear jeans most of the time but love shoes and cannot go cheap on that, I became an addict of YSL Slimane ankle boots. I love jackets and coats and there again cheap material or cuts is impossible.Imp of the Perverse are making handmade washed cashmere great one of a kind jackets. I love shirts and cashmere cardigans…a bit boyish but not really colors are the trick. I can’t wear black.
Jewellery of course I love ethnic or real but always forget to wear it.
I think in jewellery is great to have something precious that you cherish for a reason, not lots of junky stuff
For anything I like fewer things but so special that they go through the seasons, with personality or white t-shirts and jeans.
6. Which kind of style u recommend to young girls?
Fashion is personality it’s not follow this and that.Young girls need to develop their own mind and taste, play freely for the pleasure of it not always just to be on competition with one another.
They’re young and sexy already they don’t need to walk in streets half naked. It’s so beautiful to watch a young girl who’s got brains. It shows and it’s so alluring.
7. What are for u the most important life values?
Being true to oneself; doing what you feel is right, don’t believe you always have to compromise
Being open to people,to life and leaning graciously toward what opens to new worlds, to new way of doing things
Learning from people all the time, being humble is easy and very rewarding
Being prepared to go the steep road to reach for your goals
8. How much the love is important in your life?
I love life so of course Love is important but love are also friends and the people you choose to be with or a life project.Love is what you project, your aura, your energy.
And speaking about a partner I believe that the relationship to be good and worthy needs to be easy, fluid, compassionate and fun.
The moment where there too many compromises or you feel hurt turn towards your friends, your projects and run.
234

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар